Natural Product Catalogs
Search for conditions or ingredients to find natural products from all the major natural health product companies
Search for laboratory tests and quickly find information such as procedures, sample preparation, and results interpretation
Conditions and Treatment Options
Access condition and treatment monographs based on traditional knowledge and current research
Personal Record Keeping
Record and manage the information you acquire through your clinical experience, conventions, and research.
Where Can You Find NDAssist?
NDAssist attends all the major naturopathic conventions and trade-shows in Canada. Visit our booth to both purchase and/or learn more about the database:
- The Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND) Convention.
- British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA) Convention
- The Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND) Convention
- Northwest Naturopathic Physicians Convention (NWNPC)
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) Trade Show
Who’s Using NDAssist
Naturopathic doctors, naturopathic students, dispensaries, and health product companies all use NDASSIST to quickly locate the information they need.
- Almost 1000 NDs have purchased NDASSIST since the database launched in 2005.
- 600 naturopathic students have free access to NDASSIST on laboratory and clinic computers at the CCNM and Boucher Institute of Health.
- CCNM Alumni
- Over 200 CCNM alumni members receive each new NDASSIST update as part of their alumni subscription.
- Natural Dispensaries
- Nature's Source and Smith's Pharmacy search NDASSIST to help customers and practitioners find products.